Saturday, December 11, 2010

Over France, Switzerland and Austria in Gray

If windows on airplanes opened, I'd be like a dog in a car. Ooops, you may be too young to remember when we rolled down car windows and Fido would ride with his head out the window, relishing the wind.

At any rate, this is part of the beautiful landscape over France, Switzerland and Austria, taken when it was mostly cloudy, providing nearly-monochromatic images. In case you are wondering where the Alps are, I was sitting on the left side of the plane and most of the mountains were on the right. Unfortunately, I mistakenly uploaded these photos in reverse order, such that Austria is here:






This is my favorite photo of the bunch. I may use it for my Christmas/holiday card this year. Click on it to see it larger:


Zurich, Switzerland, where we had to land for a passenger's medical emergency:






Northeastern France:



No comments:

Post a Comment